Pay Rate: $50-$70 per hour
Terms: Contract 1099, Corp-to-Corp, or Contract W2
Duration: 6-12+ months
Location: Pasadena, CA
Gorilla Logic is a rapidly growing software consulting company located in the heart of downtown Boulder, with additional offices in New York and Bangalore and with large amount of customers across the nation. With established expertise in building enterprise apps for web and mobile, Gorilla Logic has a hefty portfolio of Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 clients. Our 85 person team works with technologies such as Java, Flex, HTML5, JQuery, Android, iOS, PHP and many more. Because of our talented engineers and extreme success across multiple industries, we are the industry's GORILLAS. We continuously strive to seperate ourselves from our competitors by hiring top-tier talent, and that's why we are interested in YOU.
One of our top clients in the Pasadena area is in the financial industry, and is looking for a long term Microsoft Engineer to join their team as a contractor.
- Provide Microsoft network administration for Windows 2003, 2008 and 2008 R2 based systems.
- Provide NetApp storage administration for multiple environments.
- Provide support for Microsoft SQL 2000, 2005 and 2008 in a clustered environment.
- Provide support of Active Directory and related services.
- Provide support for Exchange Server 2007 and related services.
- Will support multiple VMWare environments.
- Will support multiple Citrix environments.
- Will build, maintain and support systems and servers.
- Provide application support for firm and internal development group.
- Will be required to resolve production issues and troubleshoot problems.
- Responsible for administration and support of remote systems and applications.
- Participate in on call/after hours support.
- We be required to write documentation in support of infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft networking concepts and Back-office products.
- Individual must possess good hardware, operating system and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Good project management and organizational skills.
- 5 - 8 years of experience in related field.
-Undergraduate degree in related field is preferred.
-Microsoft MCSE certification preferred.
-No calls about this position please
-No 3rd party recruiters