Credera is a Dallas-based management and technology consulting firm is currently seeking a Sr. Architect / Sr. Manager to help lead our Houston presence.
We work with clients ranging from Fortune 1,000 companies to emerging industry leaders, and provide expert, objective advice to help solve complex business and technology challenges. We seek outstanding people who possess a unique combination of technical expertise and business backgrounds with an impeccable level of integrity both personally and professionally. If you are a natural leader and have a strong commitment to excellence, then come join a team of like-minded professionals who strive to exceed expectations and deliver exceptional value at every opportunity.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, client-facing role where delivering solid work products to exceed high expectations is a measure of success
- Contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Prioritize multiple tasks and consistently meet deadlines
- Creatively and analytically solve undefined problems
- Adapt to new environments, people, technologies and processes
- Excel in leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Establish strong work relationships with clients and team members
- Generate ideas and understand different points of view
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field of study
- Minimum 2 years of hands on experience with Java or Objective-C technologies
- Demonstrated leadership skills through a variety of activities
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
Credera is a full-service management consulting, user experience, and technology solutions firm. Our clients range from Fortune 500...