Title: Mobile Apps Developer
Location: Hartford, CT area
Type: Long Term Contract (6 months plus)
Pay Rate: Negotiable. Client wants to know current compensation and desired comp (hourly rate, or base plus bonus if applicable).
This is an on-site position and you must be able to work as our W2 hourly consultant or on a 1099 basis only, no 3rd party agencies please.
Global health services company seeking talented individuals. See below. The client is hot to hire for these positions so please reply ASAP.
My client is building a CMS department that is charged with moving critical company content to all of their constituent's. End recipients of this content are the company's policyholder(s), members, and providers. These recipients number in the tens of millions. My client is in a race with other organizations in their field to push and pull content from these end users.
Competitive pressure combined with Federal Requirements to make this information readily available for recipients has created a need to build a powerful CMS department within their organization. This is an exciting area that will afford key employees the ability to use cutting edge industry technology and reward key contributors with upward mobility within a progressive organization.
iOS / Android Developer
This candidate will play a technical development role in an enterprise area responsible for driving the development on enterprise mobile applications.
The focus of this individual will be mobile application development and solution architectures and hands-on development on iOS and Android framework. The qualifications and skills required or preferred below are as they relate to Mobile application architecture and delivery.
Responsibilities with focus on mobile:
- Provide technical expertise through a hands-on approach to teams and projects developing enterprise services, internet based applications, and business support tools.
- Lead and/or participate in the design, definition, planning, development, and implementation of and projects conforming to Software Development Best Practices for python.
- Function as a hands-on member of the Mobile Delivery team guiding development team members to design, document, develop, deploy, and maintain applications.
- Proven experience in architecture/design iOS consumer-facing applications
- Experience with web application development for mobile form factors
- Experience in rapid prototyping and storyboard/wireframe development as part of application design U/X and design knowledge is a plus.
- 3-5 years of recent experience with iOS including designing, developing, deploying, and supporting cross-platform applications in a large-scale, environment as a Software Developer.
- Ability to perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments.
- Ability to think strategically and implement iteratively. Ability to estimate financial impact of design/architecture alternatives.
- Proven track record of success in challenging the status quo, implementing new ideas and designs with a practical orientation.
- Business area subject matter expertise preferred
- Experience with J2EE application servers
Preferred Technical Qualifications - Experience using some of the following technologies:
- Layered architecture, components and interfaces
- Languages: C, C++, Java, Objective C, Android SDK
- Development Environments: Eclispse-based, XCode
- Web Servers: SunOne WS/IIS, Apache
- Application Servers: IBM WebSphere, Oracle/BEA WebLogic
- Advanced Web Services Skills: SOAP, UDDI, XML, WSDL, REST
- XML: XML Schema, JAXB, XMLBeans
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2/UDB, SQLite and stored procedures
- Middleware: MQSeries, WESB, WPS, WebSphere Portal
Indeed - 24 months ago