Are you always thinking up ways that mobile apps can be improved? Do you enjoy hackathons, mashups and anything that pushes you to think differently? Do poorly designed mobile apps make you kinda sad? You are not alone. Come join a seasoned team with experience deploying two of the largest mobile payment apps – with over 10 million installs.
- 5+ years professional development experience
- Minimum 2-3 years experience developing mobile apps
- Ideally have submitted 2+ apps to app stores with good adoption. Please indicate your role
- Proven track record of building apps with great user experience & interface
- Experience with Objective C, C++ and Cocoa or Java and Android SDKs
- Experience integrating with web services i.e. RESTful APIs and JSON
- Ability to review code and write unit tests
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- You’re interested in mobile commerce and want to help shape the industry
- You get excited when you see customers using your applications
- You enjoy working in agile and collaborative environment
- You care about great design and user experience
- Strong self-management skills requiring minimum direction
- We are located in San Francisco. Working remote an option for the right candidate
If this sounds like you, please apply and include a quick note with links to your apps.
CARDFREE offers complete, integrated commerce solutions to mobilize merchants. Our platform provides end-to end capabilities to engage...