Responsible for the direction and production of video and multimedia projects at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY.
Responsible for digital signage throughout the Medical Center. Manages the Maimonides YouTube Channel. Creates multi-media content and assists with the creation of other online content. Functions as part of the External Affairs marketing team.
1. Directs and produces multimedia for the Maimonides website, intranet, digital signs.
2. Scripts, shoots and edits marketing-related videos.
3. Creates new graphic designs, templates and updates indoor and outdoor digital signage.
4. Develops photographic and other multimedia content for online usage.
5. Manages the Maimonides YouTube channel.
6. Serves as liaison and coordinator with outside vendors on large-scale video projects.
7. Assists with the creation and development of other online content.
8. Maintains the hospital’s photo archives.
Computer proficiency is required, with competency in both PC and MAC a plus. Demonstrated proficiency in video and digital communications platforms. Strong experience in multimedia content development, production and editing. Basic understanding of the internet, including content management systems preferred. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (including Dreamweaver) and Final Cut Pro required. Knowledge of Adobe AfterEffects highly desirable.