Highly dynamic, fast moving company!
KWI. FIRST IN SaaS. FIRST IN THE CLOUD
KWI offers complete Cloud-based solutions for a broad range of clients in specialty retailing. Since 1985, KWI has helped retailers achieve success through use of its leading systems including, merchandising, POS, Mobile POS, CRM, and loss prevention. KWI’s innovation – from delivering leading-edge Software as a Service (SaaS) in 1985 to being in the forefront of technology advancements to deliver true Cloud retail solutions – enables retailers of all sizes with high-end enterprise functionality at cost-effective rates.
KWI is a privately held, debt-free and 100% management owned company. Our company has never had a layoff and continues to grow!
We are looking for a MySQL Database Administrator to be responsible for the day to day support and maintenance of MYSQL as well with strategic planning for our MYSQL infrastructure.
- Must have MySQL experience in the following areas:
- Performance tuning
- Query optimization
- Capacity planning
- Performance/Utilization monitoring
- Replicating/Failover configuration and administration Schema optimization Product version management Vendor support administration Database server system design Integration with commercial application servers and abstraction products
- Proficiency w/ UNIX (Solaris) and Linux operating systems
- Proficiency w/ shell scripting Superior
- Customer service oriented with ability to interact with clients on any level
- Ability to prioritize and project organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to research problems and provide solutions
We offer a collaborative work environment with colleagues who have a passion for retail and technology. We have a casual work environment and offer a comprehensive benefit package. To learn more about KWI’s partnership approach and "best in breed" commitment visit www.kwi.com.