Developing Your Insurance Career at Nationwide
Nationwide Insurance is growing in the St. Louis market and looking for quality individuals to represent our brand and deliver an On Your Side experience to our members.
We are looking for:
- Insurance Agents
- Financial Service Representatives
- Inside Sales
- Customer Service Representatives
- Marketing support, which includes direct mail, telemarketing, Internet lead and advertising programs
- Staff support, which means you’ll have a dedicated group of people – including sales management, financial service specialists, commercial specialists and computer tech specialists – all available to help you grow business.
- Training support, which features our training facility that was recognized by Training Magazine as one of the top training programs developed by a Fortune 200 company. Whatever your level of knowledge or experience, we offer the training you need to succeed.
- Networking opportunities, which means you can share ideas and strategies with others long after training ends.
- Brand awareness, which allows customers to trust a company with solid financials. They’ll also recognize our community work, charitable endeavors and sponsorships of some of the largest sporting events in the world.
- Documented work history outlining high achievement
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Property and Casualty license or desire to obtain
- Life and Health license or desire to obtain
Indeed - 9 months ago