We are the WOW! Food Truck, the #1 Atlanta food truck as voted by the AJC last year. We serve some of the most delicious food the public has ever tasted. The busy season is ahead and we will be serving at the Atlanta Food Truck Park, doing summer festivals, private catering gigs, etc.
Food Truck Driver / Manager - Must have worked in hospitality for 1-3 years. This is a full time position that begins immediately; will include weekends and some irregular hours. Hours vary based on events, caterings and weekly business clients. This job consists of working on our truck in a fast-paced environment and interacting with customers or at our commissary prepping food. You must be comfortable driving a 25 foot food truck, have a valid GA drivers' license and clean DMV record and not afraid to step up into a leadership position. On the truck, this position will take orders, prepare food and process credit/cash transactions. Pay rate will be determined based on experience.
We are looking for motivated, energetic, detail-orientated, people that have a knack for customer service. We've got a brand new fast-casual restaurant in the works, and we need some great people to help us out. We're a small company looking to grow quickly. This could be a great opportunity for someone who is smart and energetic and wants to grow with our company. If you think you have what it takes, send us a brief description of your experience and 1-4 sentences why you want to work on our truck.
You will need:
- A great work ethic
- A valid GA driver's license with a clean driving record AND the ability to drive yourself to and from work / location of the events.
- To be over 18
- To be able to lift 40-50+ lbs.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist cook with preparing menu items according to standards.
- Assemble and load all food and supplies for food truck functions for the scheduled locations.
- Take orders for meals & process credit/cash transactions.
- Balance daily sales & deposit cash in bank nightly.
- Properly store foods in designated areas following proper dating and labeling procedures.
- Utilize approved food production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
- Serve customers in an efficient and friendly manner; resolve customer concerns & represents company in a courteous & friendly manner in all customer interactions.
- Properly clean & maintain Food Truck after service.
- Ability to work safely with large volume culinary equipment including but not limited to grill, oven, microwave, generator and propane tanks.
- Performs special projects or assignments as directed by owner.
- Energetic self-starter who is eager to learn with excellent customer relations skills, proactive, outgoing, upbeat and positive attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while under pressure.
- Ability to interact with diverse and high volume customer base in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and problem solving to come to the best solution.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, and accomplish tasks to our standards.
- Ability to use POS (order taking and fulfilling system) terminals properly & accurately to record inventory usage.
- Ability to manage credit card and cash transactions and balance to $5 variance on a daily basis.
- Willingness to work in hot temperatures, next to a grill.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including irregular hours, nights, and weekends.
- Valid GA drivers' license and clean DMV record.
- Adheres to GA Department of Health guidelines (Food Handler's certification a plus)
If you think you have what it takes, send us a brief description of your experience and 1-4 sentences why you want to work for our truck. Please include your email address and contact number in your reply. Thank you.
Compensation: TBD by experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.