PATIENT CENTERED MEDICAL HOME
ADULT PRIMARY CARE CLINIC ~ FT BENNING, GA
Title: MID-LEVEL PROVIDER (ARNP/PA-C)
Education and Training:
- Graduate of an accredited school (ARNP/PA-C)
- Board Certified as an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner/ Certified Physician Assistant
- Current, valid Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration as appropriate
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) maintained at all times
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) maintained at all times
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years as a midlevel clinical patient care provider
- Experienced in direct patient care
- Experience in working with all categories of medical staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Current licensure to practice medicine as a mid-level in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia
- US Citizen or legal immigrant.
- Read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients, family members, MTF staff and other HCPs.
- The mid-level provider will have education and experience in direct patient care
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Serves as a mid-level medical primary patient care provider
2. Provide examinations, diagnosis, treatment, education and/or referral of patients under supervision of a certified professional medical provider
3. Dispense formulary medications in accordance with Georgia pharmacy law
4. Assume responsibility for completing own credentialing, reappointment, and clinical privileging process
5. Must be supervised by a professional medical provider
6. Review abnormal radiology reports and laboratory reports
7. Complete all medical record documentation per MACH and Clinic protocols
8. Provide follow-up treatment and ongoing care for chronic patients
9. Provide in-service training to medical staff when tasked by medical director/medical provider
10. Responsible for other duties as assigned.
Working Environment: Work is physical, requiring long hours on feet. Carrying supplies and assisting with patient lifting and transport is also required. Work is performed in a clinical setting and involves everyday risks, which require ordinary safety precautions including Standard Precautions.
EEO/AA EMPLOYER - M/F/D/V