A Physical and Occupational Therapy Company, specializing in geriatrics and orthopedics and offering excellent management and clinical support, is seeking Occupational Therapists in Contract and Fulltime positions to join its team of successful therapists.
Implements high quality therapy services for patients with minimal supervision. Designs and implements appropriate treatment plans and performs patient evaluations. Provides age and culturally appropriate care and prioritizes patient care based on acuity level and available resources. Documents according to Medicare standards. Has specialized knowledge and skill in the areas of geriatrics, orthopedics, and neuro. Provides supervision of COTAs.
- Hold a current Occupational Therapy license
- Minimum of 1 year of therapy experience
- Able to work independently
- Computer skills - beginner to intermediate level
- Able to learn documentation and scheduling software
- Able to schedule efficiently
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Good communication skills
- Effective time management
- Strong organizational skills
- Prior home health experience
Indeed - 19 months ago