Job Summary: Performs varied administrative and clerical tasks.
1. Assist Program Director in maintaining a variety of Senior Center records and files.
2. Assist Program Director in hosting the information desk navigating inquiries about center’s programs and services.
3. Recruit and organize member volunteers with reception, telephone and information and referral experience.
4. Prepare daily sign-in sheets.
5. Ensure the daily activities at the center are displayed.
6. Oversee those volunteers that are responsible for fundraising and collecting and recording of member voluntary contributions.
7. Assist group leaders with obtaining and preparing necessary materials.
8. Assist members with preparations for parties and field trips.
9. Maintain and order office supplies.
10. Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills And Requirements
1.excellent communication skills and manners;
2.excellent interpersonal skills;
3.good office management skills;
4 minimum schooling: high school;college is a plus;
6.basic computer/word processing skills; &
7.at least one-year experiences in working with seniors.