- Ensure efficient administrative support, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Full compliance with administrative activities with RUS regulations and internal procedures.
- Preparation of purchase orders and accounts receivable.
- Preparation and organization of information for fulfillment director and VP of RUS projects.
- Provide support for effective administrative and financial control in the office, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Creation of payment vouchers and requisitions in NTS communication financial system.
- Maintenance of administrative control records such as invoices and expenditures.
- Proper control of supporting documents of funds and activities.
- Preparation and organization of information for audit purposes.
- Ability to administer and execute administrative processes and transactions.
- Ability to extract analyzes data and resolve operational problems.
- Good knowledge of administrative rules and regulations.
Any and all duties that are assigned by the Manager or Supervisor deemed necessary for this position.