District Sales Representative-Oil & Gas-N. Texas (Plano, TX)
To District Sales Representative (DSR) is responsible for the companies direct selling efforts in the Territory. These include the continuance, development and maintenance of customer relationships on a direct contact basis and implementing the company's sales and marketing strategies to achieve the determined targets.
· MUST HAVE min. 7 years experience with Oil Field drilling companies or related industrial accounts.
· Excellent mechanical aptitude
· Great communicator; verbal and written skills
· Knowledge of draw-works brake and clutch applications.
· High achiever with a focus on meeting planned targets
Regions covered is North of Dallas North TX, TX Panhandle, West TX and Oklahoma
The specific responsibilities of the position include:
The DSR is required to develop strong customer relationships with the company's existing major customers in the region. This involves a regular scheduled attendance at the customer locations. Additionally, the DSR is required to establish and develop new opportunities within this region.
Organize and attend trade shows.
Coordinate advertising and Attend trade shows
Generally, it is expected that the DSR will manage the customer service process and develop a direct relationship with significant customers.
The direct responsibilities and expectations of the DSR related to sales and marketing will include:
· Sales budgeting, maintenance of reporting systems, organization of selling efforts, strategies and general coordination of communication amongst the sales network
· Customer service meetings -- reviewing back-order listing, actions plans and managing follow-up
· Pricing management - establishing and managing pricing strategies to achieve planned budget gross margin targets
· Re-establish direct sales and service to historical account base procured in recent acquisition. (approx. 200 accounts)
The DSR reports to the Branch Manager in Dallas, TX.
The remuneration package for the DSR will consist of:
Compensation & benefits
· Annual base salary of $70,000
· Commission on territory GM
· Car allowance, insurance, fuel, and sales expenses