Come work for the Girl Scouts of Central Texas! Please visit http://www.gsctx.org/about/careers for complete job description, application, and submission instructions. Thank you!
Date Posted: July 22, 2014
Close Date: August 13, 2014
Position Summary: Responsible for general oversight of the building including usage, maintenance, monthly reports and janitorial supplies. This position provides part-time support to all the departments in the San Angelo Service Center and the area Service Units through delivery of materials, products, and services that meet the needs of the membership and staff. This position also serves as the part-time receptionist.
- High school diploma with some college preferred.
- Ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends.
- Data entry skills especially in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and produce results.
- Yearly membership in GSUSA is required.
- Support the development of council fund raising programs by helping to identify organizations, businesses and individuals who are potential donors or grant sources.
- Responsible for general oversight of the building, obtaining quotes for repairs or improvements, and directing the work of contractors under the guidance of the Facilities Support Specialist.
- Responsible for timely reporting of maintenance concerns to the Facilities Support Specialist.
- Coordinate building usage requests and maintain calendar of events.
- Complete monthly reports for attendance and maintenance concerns in a timely manner.
- Assist with Pick-up and distribute mail; post outgoing mail.
- Maintain office and janitorial supply inventory; generate purchase orders.
- Answer/route phone calls on a multi-line phone system with voice mail on a part-time basis.
- Maintain monthly postage and copy reports.
- Process payments through the RMS system part-time.
- Responsible for greeting customers, answering phones, responding to emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide quality customer service that resolves concerns by offering creative solutions in a timely manner.
- Adhere to the policies of Girls Scouts of Central Texas and promote girl scouting in a positive manner to the public as well as to all internal and external customers.
- Be courteous, friendly, and helpful to the public and co-workers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Our mission as Girl Scouts of Central Texas is to build girls of courage, confidence and character who make the world a better place. As the...