Looking for 1-2 years professional experience to act as a liaison between executives, contractors, consultants and vendors and handle project bookkeeping. Must have the ability to multi-task efficiently, focused and self-motivated, comfortable with decision-making and working under pressure, collaborating with others, detail oriented and prioritize effectively. NOTE: This is not a design oriented position and is mainly an administrative position related to design and project management.
- Interior Design Degree; preferably Bachelor’s Degree from CIDA/FIDER accredited school.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Knowledge of AutoCAD/Revit and Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in QuickBooks a plus
- Experience in Hospitality a plus
- Must accurately complete projects within time constraints
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Ability to deal with stressful demands when work volume is high
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to multi-task
- Create project reports, budgets, invoices and estimates, and business correspondence, records and filing systems, organize design materials/office library
- Manage executive email accounts, copying, faxing, phone calls, message taking, calendar scheduling and travel arrangements
- Interact professionally with clients and vendors, by phone, email and in person
- General bookkeeping, accounts payable/receivable
- Assist in contract administration and project management
Turn-Key Hospitality Solutions is a truly unique hospitality development firm that has the capability to design, manufacture, supply and...