Since being established by Tim and Terri Long in 1988, the singular focus of Panhandle Oilfield Service Companies, Inc. has been to: Set the Standard in the Oilfield Service Industry.
With expertise in Oilfield Construction Services, Equipment Sales & Services, Tubular Sales & Services, Trucking & Transportation, and Safety Related Services, we always aim to provide the customer with the best and most cost-effective service in the industry.
Currently, we are searching for an Operations Manager for flagship location in Liberal, KS.
The Operations Manager will drive the performance of the product lines within their district, supervise field and office personnel, achieve revenue and profitability targets, and ensure all operations are conducted efficiently, safely, and environmentally sound manner.
- Financial Performance
- Cost Management
- Business Development
- Customer Service/Service Quality
- People Management
- Equipment Utilization
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 10 years oil field experience, with a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory or managerial position
- Ability to analyze financial reports
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills