Headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, Hagemeyer North America, Inc. is a distributor of products and services focusing on business-to-business markets in electrical materials, safety products, and industrial products and services throughout North America.
Our sites are conveniently located to serve local markets throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our strength lies in the ability to serve local customers through the relationships forged by our associates.
Our global reach allows us to provide our global customers with custom-tailored solutions. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sonepar, Hagemeyer North America works with Sonepar companies around the world to ensure superior service when and where our customers need it.
Hagemeyer North America is currently seeking a motivated and driven individual to provide customer service operations support at our branch. This position will handle various duties including:
- Contacts customers and vendors by mail or phone to verify shipment of goods on a specified date.
- May be responsible for coverage of customer phone calls
- May be responsible for processing of customer orders
- Expedites orders in support of customer service
- Assists or handles customer quotations
- Elevates potential sales leads, new customers to appropriate sales representative
- Supports credit and returns processes
- Helps to ensure site compliance to all KPI goals
- May be responsible for new customer account setups & communications
- May be required to generate needed sales reports
- Conformance to company Quality initiatives and SOP compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have strong customer service skills
- 2 years experience in a customer support or operational support position preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is required
- Must have strong PC Skill
- Strong experience with MS Excel
- Experience providing exception customer service and ability to interact with customers in a professional manner is required
- Must have high attention to detail
- Will consider recent college graduates
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.
Hagemeyer is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V