Are you happily addicted to the style pictures on Pinterest? Do you love fashion, sales, and have a great interest in the technical workings of optics? Then we have a job for you! American Optical Services owns and operates ophthalmology and optometry practices nationwide. We are a fast growing company that is seeking an Optical Consultant/Eyewear Sales Associate in our Alpharetta & Atlanta offices.
- The Optical Consultant provides customers with exceptional service
- Assist in the sales process and dispensing of eyewear
- Meet and/or exceed monthly Company goals
- Ensure all web based functions are done daily including filing vision insurance, ordering job's, backorder list, and problem jobs
- Coordinate the delivery of eyewear products to customers according to Company guidelines
- Listen and respond immediately with an appropriate level of concern to all customer issues.
- Analyze, solve, and correct customer service issues
- Check status and notify customers when orders are delayed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years plus of retail experience
- Prior optical experience is a plus!
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and confident
- Strong sense of fashion and trends
- Outgoing and customer service oriented
- Ability to work as a team member
- Flexible schedule required, including the ability to work weekends and evenings.
We offer an extensive benefit package which includes:
- Hourly compensation plus commission
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Free eye exam plus complimentary items and discounts on goods and services
- Paid training
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- And many more!
If you are looking for a dynamic work environment that is fast paced, fun, and challenging, then we look forward to meeting you!
Please visit our website for more information regarding AOS: www.americanopticalservices.com
We are committed to your Vision for Life!
AOS is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.
Indeed - 17 months ago
American Optical Services owns and operates retail eyewear stores, ophthalmology and optometry practices nationwide. We are a fast growing...