Ensure comprehensive global utilization of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. Interact with all aspects of the organization on progressive improvements to system functionality. Such systems are a key strategic business investment.
- Manages maintenance of all modules in the Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. Ability to resolve functional issues with the applications at a table level.
- De-bug application setups.
- Responsible for system administration including assigning user responsibilities, setup of profile options, menu maintenance and creation, and maintenance of the concurrent manager.
- Develop and support workflows for on-going improvements in business processes.
- Design, create and maintain alerts, flexfields, approval hierarchies and zooms.
- Responsible for continuous improvement in system functionality by ensuring sound reporting mechanisms to monitor business performance for progressive improvement to the bottom line.
- Working knowledge of Discoverer (setups and report generation).
- Issues a TAR in MetaLink when problems cannot be resolved in house
- Analyze feasibility and advise management on ways to expand and/or improve the return on investment on ERP investment and system databases.
- Structure and conduct training to enhance understanding of operational and financial applications and along levels of comprehension of system users.
- Sustain an integral working knowledge of systems implementation and maintenance.
- Apply communication and problem-solving skills to actively support the Global HR management team on issues related to the design, development, deployment and operation of mission-critical HR functionality.
- Act as technical administrator for Oracle Advanced Benefits
- Interact with key HR business users to collect and document business requirements and subsequently provide potential solutions for issues.
- Analyze support issues and either proposes new business processes or Oracle application changes to address specific requirements and provide continuous improvement.
- Work closely with key HR business users to understand and resolve issues around existing HR processes.
- Provide coordination and expertise to have technical resources design, develop, test, and implement configurable components and other changes in conjunction with the business.
- Coordinate and participate in system testing for enhancements.
- Work with the business to define reporting requirements and develop reports and/or data extracts as needed.
- Understand and adhere to GMP policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Information Management, Business, or other business related area.
- 7+ years’ experience in a diverse arena such as accounting, information technology, consulting, manufacturing, and/or materials management.
- Working knowledge of MRP systems and processes.
- 7+ years Oracle’s e-business suite experience with knowledge of the current release level of the applications.
- Expertise in Oracle Workflow. Expertise in the creation / customization of reports using PL/SQL and/or Oracle reports and forms. Functional expertise in the applications supported.
- APICS certification preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and math skills.
- Self-motivate and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Current knowledge of GAAP accounting rules and the impact of these rules on the company.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform all essential position duties and responsibilities with or without accommodation without posing a direct safety threat to others or self.
Indeed - 17 months ago