Greatbatch's Corporate Information Technology team has a Systems Analyst opportunity supporting ERP Finance functions for both domestic and international requirements. Acts as liaison between ERP and Finance business owners for projects and enhancements. The key business functions to be supported include General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Internet Expenses, Financial Reporting, Project Costing and Billing etc.
- Coordinates and leads projects with Finance, IT and other departments as needed. Works with vendors and/or IT to design and implement systems per business specifications.
- Takes a proactive approach in developing and enhancing Finance processes and creates documentation as needed.
- Bring subject matter expertise to business interactions, recommends plans for improvements and/or new applications/projects for improved effectiveness.
- Develops project plans, which include work plans, schedules, milestones, critical paths, detailed tasks, and deliverables, communicates and coordinates across teams and manages projects throughout its life cycle.
- Develops short and long-range plans that are realistic, comprehensive, and effective in meeting corporate goals, while anticipating obstacles and defining alternatives.
- Analyzes and solves complex problems related to assigned area. Researches problem-solving tools and techniques and evaluates applicability to specific problems within assigned area.
- Cultivates a broader range of internal networks and begins to develop an external network of resources to facilitate completion of tasks.
- Develops and implements standards for application and data security within applications specific to the area of finance.
- Develops Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), tests and validates various system programs and/or software to support quality control practices in the area of finance.
- Provides input to other teams who seek individual’s input and guides less experienced Associates.
Education (Minimum Needed): 4 year degree in information systems or finance related discipline.
Experience (Minimum Needed): 7 years of experience in leading Finance implementations in a manufacturing environment using Oracle E-Business suite of Applications.
Specialized Knowledge: Finance business knowledge specifically relating to US GAAP guidelines and translating the business requirements into Oracle configurations; Experience with Oracle ERP, R12 experience preferred.
Special Skills: Excellent organizational and communication skills; Ability to lead teams across diverse business functions; Ability to present complex technical ideas to non-technical stake holders; Ability to negotiate internally and externally.
Indeed - 2 years ago