For only local DFW employees - No relocation expenses included
Join the evolution!
ESI has been at the forefront of designing and developing technologies to connect people for over 27 years. As a pioneer in voice communications, we know that the ways people connect continue to evolve at lightning speed. ESI continues to deliver products and services that will take communications to the next level for small to mid-sized businesses (SMBs) and our strong Reseller partner community. We are dedicated to empowering our Reseller partners to sell customers the best choice in communication solutions, from IP/digital/analog on-premises solutions to fully cloud-based communication services. ESI takes the complexity out of communicating and makes it affordable for every SMB.
We are true believers in making communications easy, connecting people to information, and being the most channel-friendly provider in the market. If you want the chance to make a difference every day for ESI Resellers and customers, join the evolution of communications: take a look at ESI.
For more information about ESI and its products, visit www.esi-estech.com. Follow ESI on Twitter @ESIphones or on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/esiphones.
Perform one or more of the following responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receive signed contracts from Resellers/Partners for new or additional services.
- Contact customer to review all information that is needed to port service from
current carrier and compile information for activation.
- Process equipment and or DID orders as needed.
- Submit orders to billing.
- Coordinate time and date for activation with Reseller/Partner and customer.
- Assign to appropriate technician.
- Follow up with customer after activation.
Other Physical requirements:
- Ability to use telephone extensively.
- Ability to use computer keyboard for extended period.
- Must be able to adapt to constant change.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills in interfacing with all departments in the company.
- Working knowledge of the office environment.
- Experience with word processing, spreadsheet and database software.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Salary is $15/hr. The perfect candidate will be energetic, on task and wanting a career path in our company.
PLEASE NO RECRUITERS!
ESI is an equal employment opportunity employer