Edward Jones is one of the nation’s fastest-growing financial services firms. We currently serve nearly 7 million clients through our network of more than 12,000 branch offices. We are seeking highly motivated, results-oriented individuals as we continue to grow and meet the needs of the long-term individual investor. Our commitment to providing a workplace that both challenges us and rewards our associates has contributed to our inclusion in FORTUNE magazine’s list of the “100 Best Companies to Work For 2014” in America. The firm ranked No. 4 overall in its 15th appearance on the prestigious list.
Department: Talent Management
The mission of Human Resources at Edward Jones is to ensure we have the talent, capabilities and culture to make a difference in clients' lives. As part of HR Talent Management, Organizational Consulting supports key Talent Management strategies including helping the firm anticipate and navigate change well and ensuring leaders are effective today and ready for the future. We exist to provide organizational and leadership development consulting services to support firm and division strategies and to build capabilities within organizations to lead change and increase effectiveness.
- Collaborate with HR colleagues and division leaders to diagnose business needs and create/support targeted interventions including: governance, organization design, change management, firm strategy, leadership
- Engage in large scale change initiatives to help the firm and leaders anticipate, accept and lead change
- Facilitate change in individuals, groups, divisions in a way that prevents dependency
- Create and manage work plans, communication and sustainability processes to support consulting initiatives
- Champion and model thinking and behavior changes aligned with organizational change and Edward Jones Talent Beliefs
- Stay current on research and practices in organization development, leadership development, and talent management solutions. Deepen expertise within the team and transfer practices to internal service receivers and HR partners
- Master's degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, Leadership Development, Human Resources, or a related discipline; PhD preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience consulting with senior leaders and HR colleagues to diagnose needs and develop/implement talent management solutions
- 2+ years of experience leading and coaching others
- Solid understanding of business concepts and strategic alignment
- Understands and leverages knowledge and skill in consulting, organization change & development , organization design, leadership development, talent management
- A pragmatic approach to achieving results and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects to desired outcomes
- Ability to collaborate with and influence others
- Strong communication skills - oral and written
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
At Edward Jones, we are a leader in the financial services industry serving nearly 7 million clients. We have more than 11,000 financial...