The position of Orthopedic Product Manager is a full-time salary position that reports to the Vice President, Product Design. The areas of responsibilities include product design support, trade show participation, product demonstrations and other duties as assigned.
- Gathers industry, market and client research and communicate this information to product design team members to support the development and design of Compulink based products and services.
- Prepares Crystal Reports, Open Office Documents, SmartScripts, and SQL queries to enhance product design and usability.
- Handles client and internal communications to ensure clarity and facilitation of timely delivery and adequate training on new functionality. Maintains “bread crumbs” trail on all work.
- Provides presentations for trade shows, clients and other venues which effectively demonstrate and communicate product functionality.
- Develops screen layouts which meet Company specifications and achieve high usability standards and is responsible for content creation and maintenance.
- Assists with QC projects as assigned.
- Participates in User meetings and sales presentations as assigned.
- Performs duties effectively as defined in core skills to achieve corporate, department and individual goals.
- Monthly meetings with the sales team to address objections and needed functionality.
- Fosters teamwork to ensure achievement of established goals and response times.
- Ability to complete tasks with minimum level of supervision.
- Achieves high performance through multi-tasking and assuming responsibility of additional tasks when assigned.
- Ability and desire to focus on team goals, recommend solutions, and work with the team to resolve issues.
- Strong interpersonal and formal presentation skills.
- Five years’ experience with Compulink Products
- Familiarity with Advantage Architect
- Experience with Crystal Reports
- Bachelor of Science Degree or Equivalent
- Eligible to work in US
- Proficiency with English language
Orthopedic Nurse or proficient with Ortho EHR
Compulink is a market-leading developer of Windows based Practice Management Software solutions for healthcare businesses. Established in...