B2B Outside Sales - HVAC Service Industry
Duct & Vent Cleaning of America, Inc is looking for a strategic outside sales person to help in our expansion. We are in the process of interviewing sales candidates who have experience generating new business and growing existing accounts. A strong candidate will have excellent communication skills, consistent work ethic and a desire to be a part of a fast growing company. A minimum of 2-3 years of sales experience preferred.
- You will sell in Westchester County, Lower Fairfield County in Southern CT, New York City and Western Long Island
Bachelors Degree required
2-5 years of experience selling is preferred in sales-driven environment
Outside sales experience is preferred
Drive to develop account relationships and ability to close sales quickly
Excellent written and oral communication skills
- You must live within a 30 mile proximity to Norwalk, CT.
Duct & Vent Cleaning of America, Inc., is a national service company within the Construction Service HVAC Industry. We have a facility Servicing Southern New York and Southern CT located in Norwalk CT and we are well established in this geographic area.
We are looking for someone to perfomr B2B Outside Sales who wants to build a career. We want career minded people with a positive "can do attitude". The ideal candidate has proven sales experience. We are a leader in our industry which is growing and developing every day. Indoor Air Quality directly impacts health, energy and environmental concerns. We will train the right candidate.
- You will be responsible for servicing and developing the sales area.
- You will be required to develop business relationships and close sales.
- You will be responsible to develop leads and handle incoming leads when available.
- You will call on HVAC construction contractors to build relationships.
- You will represent the company at industry trade shows and conferences when they are available.
- You will work to ensure that the projects that you sell are performed by the assigned crews to the required specifications.
- You will be involved in the management of service crews and projects.
- You will be involved in the hiring process of service crews.
- You will be expected with guidance and support to become a leader and expert in our industry.
- You will be responsible for the development of this geographic market place.
- You must be dependable and reliable.
- You must have a valid drivers license and a reliable vehicle.
- Compensation: Salary, Commission and Benefits.
If you are interested in this career opportunity please email your resume.