OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE – Dorchester/Boston, MA
Recognized among Fortune Magazine's Top Companies to Work For in 2008, The Sherwin-Williams Company is the world's leader in quality coatings products. Founded in 1866, we are ranked among the U.S. Fortune 400 Companies with annual revenues exceeding $8 billion.
We are seeking an experienced Outside Sales Representative with a proven track record in outside sales to service and develop a new territory that supports our stores in the Bronx and in West Chester County.
Qualified candidates must have at 1 - 3 years outside sales experience performing the following essential job functions:
- Collecting reliable customer/territory information and estimating individual customer potential.
- Conducting competitive product testing and comparisons and identifying
current competitor’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Developing territory/market development plans and strategies to sell to target
- Developing weekly selling plans and conducting sales calls.
- Conducting product demos to support the selling process.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must submit to a background screening which may include driving, credit and criminal history.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status.)
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Sales experience in the professional coatings industry is preferred but not required.
- A Bachelors Degree in a business related field is preferred.
- Bilingual candidates welcome!
We offer a competitive salary plus sales incentive and a full benefits package including medical, vision, dental, prescription plan, disability, life insurance, 401K, and pension plan. Company phone is also included. Paid vacations and personal holidays are available upon eligibility.