Well-established and growing, Pain Management practice with a group of clinics in the Greater Seattle area is looking for a Physicians Assistant and/or ARNP to join our team of professional, dedicated Providers and support staff. We treat the individual and offer our patients multi-disciplinary treatments and procedures for the relief of chronic pain. If you meet the following requirements, please contact us.
- Graduate of an accredited physician assistant program and licensed by state medical board.
- Current CPR certification....
Two to four years related experience or equivalent.
- Able to work collaboratively with multiple health professionals in a busy and complex environment using tact, diplomacy, and discipline.
- Strong charting/documentation skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
Graduate of an accredited physician assistant program and licensed by state medical board.
- Current CPR certification....or
- A master's Degree in Nursing is required with a current WA State Medical RN and AP License.