Wildfire Marketing Contract Services is hiring a short-term contract position (see contract specifics below) for a client in Mooresville, NC; this position works on-site in Mooresville at the client’s office, 5 days/ week (40 hours).
- Packaging design and development for assigned projects
- Help maintain relationship with merchandising, marketing, global sourcing and branding counterparts for assigned brands
- Daily project management of active projects; attendance at all required cross-functional meetings
- Excellent time management/organization skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with outside agencies; concise feedback
- Effectively manage project budgets
- Knowledge of Macintosh system
- Illustrator or In Design working knowledge a necessity
- All applicants must complete an Application for New Hire and EEO self-identification form; both will be provided upon receipt of initial application.
Type: Short-term as replacement for someone on maternity leave
Duration: 14 weeks
Timeframe: Mid-May through the end of August (this will be need to be a little fluid depending on when person goes out on maternity leave.
Hours: 40 hours (5 days/week)
Location: Work on-site for our client - Lowe's Home Improvement @ Corporate Headquarters/Mooresville, NC
Training: 2 weeks of on-site training directly with employee going out on maternity leave; included in 14 week contract duration.
Employment Type: Leased W-2 employee
Relocation assistance not available. Equal Opportunity Employer.