As the largest divorce and family law firm in the New Jersey, Weinberger Law Group offers a firm culture is a unique blend of teamwork and collaboration. We are also focused, passionate, and committed to providing our clients with the best possible family law services in the state.
We are looking for an experienced bi-lingual (Spanish) paralegal for our Parsippany, New Jersey office.
JOB REQUIREMENT: Must have extensive prior experience as a paralegal and a stable work history.
While we do offer medical, dental and retirement plan matching, we are sure it will be our culture that is most inviting.
If you are looking for a change, we want to hear from you!
Roles and Responsibilities: The Paralegal will work in Parsippany, New Jersey, and will provide support to two bi-lingual (Spanish) attorneys. Responsibilities include:
- Manage the practice of the attorney to which he/she is assigned.
- Keep comprehensive files, maintain calendars, oversee time deadlines for all attorney’s cases;
- Maintain good relationship with clients, attorneys, court personnel.
- Prepare legal documents and correspondence.
- Manage initial filing of Complaints, service, etc.
- Prepare Case Information Statements.
- Draft discovery documents.
- Act as interpreter for client when needed.
- Translate documents English/Spanish for clients and attorneys, as needed.
Qualifications: The ideal Paralegal candidate will have:
- Family law experience is a plus as is pertinent educational background including an Associates or Bachelor's degree in Paralegal Studies.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- A professional demeanor and positive outlook.
- Excellent typing skills and computer literacy, including a solid understanding Microsoft Word and Easy-Soft applications.
- Demonstrate proficiency to focus on details, handle multiple tasks, and remain highly organized.
- Go above and beyond on simple requests to make things easier on others.
- Be fluent in Spanish.