Pet360 is one of the fastest growing and largest digital media & ecommerce businesses in the U.S. dedicated to the consumer pet industry. Headquartered in Philadelphia with we are redefining pet parents relationship with their pets by creating a unique personalized approach to engagement, combining content, community and commerce. We are looking to expand our exceptional team by adding superior talent that enjoys an innovative, entrepreneurial environment where change is encouraged and impact is instantly visible. The company is backed by leading private equity and venture capital firms and is well capitalized to continue our exceptional growth. Our primary websites include are: www.pet360.com, www.petMD.com, www.PetFoodDirect.com, and www.Pet360Media.com
Position Overview: This position is located at our pharmacy in Louisville, Kentucky. We are your “neighborhood” pet pharmacy online. Our facility is fully dedicated to service the needs of online pet parents and help them get what their veterinarian wants them to give their pet(s). As a pharmacy technician you will be responsible for assisting in the various activities of the pharmacy with direct supervision from a licensed pharmacist. As with other team members, the Pharmacy Technician will operate within the guidelines provided by the company, through the team member manual and instructions from the management team, as well as state and federal laws and regulations. A pharmacy technician will report directly to the pharmacist in charge or other pharmacist on duty as well as any other member of the management team when necessary.
Key Focus and Responsibilities:
The major responsibilities of this position are: quality improvement, drug distribution, inventory control, and special projects.
The following activities are components of the position to assist meeting the major job responsibilities:
- Be fully capable and knowledgeable in all pharmacy software
- Be fully capable and knowledgeable in all pharmacy processes which include but are not limited to: faxing and calling veterinarians, processing orders, filling orders, and shipping orders
- Be fully capable of providing great customer service through the use of phone calls, emails, faxes, and helping Pet360 Customer Care resolve issues.
- Maintain a clean, orderly and functional work environment
- Clerical duties
- Perform duties assigned by management and/or pharmacist on duty
- Maintain proper storage and security conditions for drugs.
- Receive and store incoming supplies, rotating stock, verify quantities against invoices, and inform supervisors of stock needs and shortages.
- Maintain pharmacy technician registration with the Kentucky Board of Pharmacy
- Computer / word processing skills required and must be able to type with accuracy
- Good communication and team work skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Pet parents and enthusiasts are welcome and will receive a generous product discount!
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Pet360 is one of the fastest growing and largest digital media & ecommerce businesses in the U.S. dedicated to the consumer pet...