The role of the Partnership Representative -Travel Brands is to further the Partnership Development efforts, organizational goals, and bring value to the industry for Brand USA. As part of the Partnership Development team, this position reports to the Director of Partnership Services and develops and assists in the coordination, execution and maintenance of all related partnership commitments and contributions with an emphasis on sectors with non-destination marketing brands (ex. lodging, attractions, rental cars, airlines, etc…). The Partnership Representative works in conjunction with Brand USA Partnership Development, Marketing, and Operations teams to ensure the seamless execution and maintenance of programs as they relate to our partners.
- Coordinate fulfillment of details in regards to multiple partners and projects related to Partnership Development as assigned.
- Work in partnership with various internal and external stakeholders to achieve program objectives and targeted partnership service goals.
- Work to achieve both cash and in-kind contribution targets.
- Work to achieve partnership renewal targets via proactive Partner relations and providing exceptional customer service.
- Accurately report and provide status updates and required metrics to leadership and internal data coordinators via regular reporting and implemented CRM tools.
- Provide input and regular feedback into the Partnership Services process.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, or Tourism
- 3-6 years in a Partnership Development, Marketing, or Account Services environment, preferably within the Travel industry.
- A proven track record of contributing to increased sales, market share, or partnership engagement in past work environments.
- Proven experience in successfully handling multiple client/partner projects requiring detailed coordination.
- Ability to write detailed planning documents, and reports.
- Ability to execute a plan and work across the organization to service our internal clients.
- A working knowledge of multiple Travel Industry segments is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills in a partner facing and team oriented role.
Interested candidates should submit a resume; cover letter and salary requirements.
No phone calls please.
About Brand USA
Brand USA was established by the Travel Promotion Act in 2010 to spearhead the nation's first global marketing effort to promote the United States as a premier travel destination and to communicate U.S. entry/exit policies and procedures to worldwide travelers. Formed as the Corporation for Travel Promotion, the public-private entity began operations in May 2011 and does business as Brand USA. Brand USA works in close partnership with the travel industry to maximize the economic and social benefits of travel. The program's activities are funded at no cost to US. taxpayers through a combination of private-sector investment and matching funds collected by the U.S. Government from international visitors
Brand USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring, developing and maintaining a diverse workforce without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, matriculation, physical handicap, or political affiliation.