You will be responsible for leading the team that dreams up luscious sweets and desserts for our guests. Your passion for creating fabulous treats shall be evident!
The Parker hopes you are up for the challenge, and excited to be part of a diverse cast of cohorts, and a worldly clientele. If you are confident in your abilities and passionate about guest services, then step up to the Parker’s Happy Chic Stage.
The “You Have To Have’s” of Happy Chic:
- You have an outgoing personality, positive attitude, initiative, and flair
- You handle pressure with panache
- You are focused and persistent
- You have an opinion
- You like being on stage
- You are creative
- You are Always Happy, Never Satisfied
- You are Enthusiastic
- You know when to stop talking and really LISTEN
- You have a passionate work ethic…as if you were the owner of the place
…and of course, there are the usual essentials:
You can push, pull, lift and carry in excess of 20 pounds, walk and stand for extended periods of time.
2 – 3 years of pastry experience in a high end or 5 star/5 diamond luxury hotel preferred.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Think you’re ready to step up to Happy Chic – where quality has no ceiling and warmth knows no boundaries: If so – email your resume. Of course, you are welcome to come and apply in person.
Please Note: Due to receiving lots of resumes we cannot get back to each applicant. We will contact those applicants that best suit our needs. Thanks!