Duties will include:
- entering time data into payroll system
- maintaining employee data in payroll system
- processing the biweekly payroll
- processing applications
- handling new hire paperwork and orientation
- updating employee information with insurance providers
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Some college business classes preferred.
- One to two (1-2) years of Payroll and Human Resources experience is strongly preferred.
- Well organized; Accurate and attentive to detail.
- Excellent communications and public relations abilities.
- Strong typing and computer skills.
- Ability to assist and support others in a professional and respectful manner.
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Since being established by Tim and Terri Long in 1988, the singular focus of Panhandle Oilfield Service Companies, Inc. has been to Set the...