Jackson Therapy Partners (JTP), a well established National Healthcare Staffing firm has an opening for and experienced Direct Placement Healthcare Recruiter in the Orlando, Florida area.
At Jackson Therapy Partners you will have access to current clients and candidates to develop strong relationships developing your desk as a full cycle permanent placement recruiter for therapists (physical, occupation and speech) across the country. You will be able to enjoy the opportunities developing a long term career with a very successful and growing national healthcare staffing firm.
- Develop full-cycle permanent placement desk placing therapists (physical, speech, occupational) across the country with our existing or new healthcare clients, such as hospitals and clinics.
- Conducting sales calls to clients to generate placement opportunities
- Negotiate contracts with potential clients
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with potential and active clients to effectively increase placement opportunities.
- Source and select well qualified candidates for client opportunities
- Negotiate for clients compensation and benefits offerings to selected candidates
- Ensure JTP reputation is maintained as a premier healthcare staffing organization.
- Experience as a healthcare permanent placement recruiter
- Full cycle recruiting experience and knowledge
- Experienced with client contract negotiations
- National recruiting experience highly desired
- Recruiting therapists (physical, occupational, speech) highly desired
- Long term / strategic client relationship building skills and experience
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience negotiating with decision makers/hiring managers
- Ability to network and source quality candidates
- Experience with closing employment offers to include such items as salary, bonuses, benefits, etc.
- Must enjoy a high paced professional team environment
- High ethical business standards
- Desire to develop a career with a nationally recognized leading healthcare staffing firm
Jackson Therapy Partners is part of Jackson Healthcare the third-largest healthcare staffing company in the U.S. and serves more than four million patients in over 1,300 healthcare facilities. The company provides hospitals with physicians, nurses and allied health professionals to ensure the delivery of timely, high quality patient care. The company also champions and celebrates local, national and international charitable work. It has been recognized as one of the "Best Places to Work" by the Atlanta Business Chronicle for five consecutive years.
We provide an excellent compensation plan, bonuses, PTO, vacations, 401k and more.
To learn more about us visit our websites www.jacksontherapy.com and www.jacksonhealthcare.com