Jackson Therapy Partners (JTP), a well established National Healthcare Staffing firm has an opening for an experienced Direct Placement Account Executive in the Orlando, Florida area. At Jackson Therapy Partners you will enjoy a professional atmosphere with team members that are the best in the business. With us you will have the opportunity and training to develop your career in the healthcare staffing industry.
We support our National Recruiting Account Exectuives with a host of professional websites and social media marketing ensuring you spend your time developing client and candidate relationships and placing therapists in permanent positions. This is an opportunity to use your recruiting knowledge and experience and start a successful recruiting career in healthcare staffing.
- Full cycle permanent placement recruiting and client account management placing therapists (physical, speech, occupational) across the country with our existing or new healthcare clients, such as hospitals and clinics.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with potential and active clients to effectively increase placement opportunities.
- Recruit active and passive candidates and develop a strong network of potential candidates.
- Negotiate compensation and benefits offerings to selected candidates.
- Team with other JTP recruiters for split desk hires/placements.
- Permanent placement recruiting experience
- Full cycle recruiting experience
- Experienced with client contract negotiations
- National recruiting experience highly desired
- Client relationship building skills
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate and client negotiation and account closing skills
Jackson Therapy Partners is part of Jackson Healthcare the third-largest healthcare staffing company in the U.S. and serves more than four million patients in over 1,300 healthcare facilities. The company provides hospitals with physicians, nurses and allied health professionals to ensure the delivery of timely, high quality patient care. The company also champions and celebrates local, national and international charitable work.
We provide an excellent compensation plan including base salary and uncapped commission plan, medical benefits, PTO, holidays, 401k and educational tuition reimbursement.
To learn more about us visit our websites www.jacksontherapy.com and www.jacksonhealthcare.com