Pest Management Professional
Catseye Pest Control is a family-owned business servicing residential and commercial institutions. Catseye has been protecting homes and families for over 25 years and is one of the few elite companies in the nation to receive the Quality Pro Badge, the Mark of Excellence in Pest Management for meeting and exceeding superior industry standards. Catseye Pest Control is committed to providing residents with exceptional service so they may enjoy pest free living at its best. We are currently looking for two Pest Management Professionals to provide the highest quality services to the Capital and Hudson Valley regions.
- Must be personable and neat in appearance
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- A strong attention to detail is a must
- Local travel is required
- Must be able to work independently and in teams
- Must be in good physical condition with the ability to stand for extended periods of time, climb ladders, constant bending, etc.
- Must be able to pass a background check investigation as well as motor vehicle and drug test
- Required to maintain certification (s) (7A, 7F, 7C as well as hold a Nuisance Wildlife license) by attaining industry sponsored seminars as well as personal study using trade magazines etc.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid vacation, retirement plan and more.
For more information visit us online at www.catseyepest.com
Catseye is an Equal Opportunity Employer.