Must have 2-5 years experience in a hospital or retail pharmacy setting as a pharmacist or pharmacy technician;
IBMC offers a competitive salary and a great work environment!
Deliver educational curriculum and lesson knowledge to students in a classroom setting.
1) Provide in-class instruction/lecture and hands-on training as required by course
content in two and four hour sessions every five weeks.
2) Prepare for classroom lecture and hands-on training activities daily.
3) Attend required in-service, or company meetings annually.
4) Maintain confidentiality of all work information.
1) Substitute teach approved classes as needed.
2) Lead student groups or tutoring sessions as needed.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Knowledge/Skills and Ability
Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent attention to detail.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Ability to deliver education materials to diverse students in a classroom setting.
Ability to follow directions within established guidelines.
Education and Experience
Completion of college courses/degree and work experience specific to career college accreditation guidelines and specifications.