Respect. Recognition. Rewards.
Discover a whole new experience at Summit Medical Group. With an 80+ year history of unparalleled quality care and patient satisfaction, our team of professionals enjoy a wide range of career opportunities, and an environment where they are respected, recognized and rewarded each and every day.
In this role, you will register and collect appropriate specimens and deliver to technical areas of the lab for analysis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing all areas of adult, pediatric and infant phlebotomy
- Instructing patients in preparation for tests
- Properly identifying patients and accurately labeling specimens
- Processing Stat specimens according to SOPs
- Preparing collection containers with appropriate preservatives
- Monitoring inventory levels and replenishing supplies
- Training new staff in proper lab policies/procedures
- Performing other related tasks as needed
Along with demonstrated ability to work with a high degree of accuracy, the ideal candidate will have a HS Diploma (Vocational School or College Degree preferred), and 2-4 years of related experience. Knowledge of venipuncture and capillary blood collection, BLS Certification, and patient scheduling/order management software are all essential. Good judgment, oral/written communication, organizational and PC skills a must.
We offer a competitive salary, state-of-the-art environment, and a comprehensive benefits package. For immediate consideration, please email.
SUMMIT MEDICAL GROUP
We are a smoke-free environment. EOE M/F/D/V