At Ebeacon, we design and develop large, sophisticated web sites, specializing in B2B sites for manufacturing, distribution, and engineered products. Our sites typically include large, complex product catalogs, e-commerce, content and document management, and a variety of third-party integrations. Ebeacon content-based marketing services leverage the rich data available in our online catalogs and commerce applications for SEO/PPC, email marketing, dynamic content generation, and social media.
We are looking for a quality, experienced PHP and MySQL programmer for ongoing application development and to provide client support for our proprietary CMC3 web platform. CMC3 is our integrated web application providing online catalog, e-commerce, content and document management, for lead generation and online marketing.
- Enhance the features and functionality of CMC3
- Create custom tools and applications for CMC3 at customer request
- Support the production and development of client websites
- PHP5 (OO experience using MVC framework preferred) and MySQL5
- Ajax, XML and Web Services
- SVN, GIT, CVS management and usage
- Able to move easily between projects. Flexible and detail oriented.
- Strong team member with strategic ideas and good communication skills.
You must have excellent problem-solving and communication skills; a strategic view of how to design, implement, and enhance web database applications; and sensitivity to customer and end-user data requirements.You'll work on a variety of projects, so an ability and willingness to shift your focus among multiple projects is essential.
Minimum 2 years experience developing PHP web applications.
Our preference is to hire a full-time employee onsite in our Kansas City office. However we will consider remote workers and/or contractors who possess the appropriate skill set and experience.
Ebeacon provides integrated design, marketing and commerce services.
We deliver award-winning results via print, cd/dvd, and the Web. And...