Parthenon Publishing helps clients engage with their customers, employees and members. Parthenon is a print and digital custom publishing company. Through integrated communications strategies, we help clients build stronger relationships with their target audiences: consumers, patients, prospects, members and employees.
You can learn more about us by visiting our website at http://parthenonpub.com/.
We're looking for a mid to senior level PHP developer that has experience with open source CMSs like WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal and is comfortable hand coding PHP from scratch.
If the command line scares you, this job is not for you.
Position: Web Developer
Location: Nashville, TN
Job Type: Full-time, in-house
- Experience with configuring Apache in a Linux environment.
- Experience with custom theme and plug-in development for a CMS (preference in WordPress, Drupal, Joomla!)
- Mobile Site Design/Development
- Strong understanding of UI and UX
- SEO Basics/Implementation
- Source/Version Control (GIT/SVN)
- Cross-Browser/Cross-Platform Testing * Must be able to articulate on issues that are browser-specific.
- Forward-thinking and stays on top of new tech and trends
No recruiters please - Messages from recruiters will be ignored
This is an in-house position - Messages from outsourcing companies will be ignored