Due to growth that our company is experiencing, Drayer Physical Therapy Institute® is currently seeking a Physical or Occupational/Certified Hand Therapist for a position in one of our clinics located in York, PA.
The Staff Physical or Occupational/Certified Hand Therapist will perform therapy treatments, evaluations, and related services when necessary. The Staff Physical/Certified Hand Therapist’s work is performed with considerable independence within corporate policies, state laws and APTA/AOTA guidelines. Successful work performance requires initiative in supervisory skills as well as the ability to interpret and implement changes to resolve a variety of problems. This position will assist in planning, developing, and implementing changes to resolve a variety of problems. This position will assist in planning, developing, and implementing physical therapy treatment programs, in-services, facility policies and procedures consistent with the mission and objectives of Drayer Physical Therapy Institute (DPTI).
Desired Skills & Experience
- Licensed or license-eligible by your state.
- 2-5 years' orthopedic experience preferred
- Minimum of three years of experience in hand therapy including management of injuries and administration of FCE’s
- Currently a Certified Hand Therapist or working towards that certification.
- Must possess the ability to relate to and work well with patients, peers, and supervisors.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Drayer Physical Therapy Institute® (DPTI) is committed to providing the most effective, clinically superior rehabilitation services possible to our patients. We do this through our most valuable resource, our employees, by investing in their professional growth, and empowering them to do the right thing for their patients every day. Through a firm commitment to our patients and employees, DPTI is leading the way to good health – it is our business.