When was the last time you had fun work? It?s a great time to join our fast growing physical therapy company. Get all the benefits of working with a large company in a small growth oriented team. Not only do we take pride in what we do, we have FUN! Your hard work ethic, positive attitude and energy are what we need.
Intermountain Physical Therapy of Nampa, is part of a growing group of outpatient clinics in beautiful Idaho. We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic full time Physical Therapist . Our clinic is committed to delivering high quality, one-on-one care to our patients. We provide care for a variety of orthopedic-related disorders and sports-related injuries, treatment for neurologically-related injuries, rehabilitation of injured workers and preventative care. We treat all extremities, including hands and wrists, the spine, and limited balance impairments. If you are eager to learn and enjoy caring for patients from diagnosis through full recovery, this is the opportunity for you!
We are seeking:
- Graduate from an accredited college with an APTA curriculum.
- One or more year(s) of outpatient orthopedic experience within a private clinic or hospital preferred.
- Current state of Idaho license, CPR certification.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
- New graduates are welcome to apply.
- Exercise and Manual based skills We offer a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus an individual incentive plan, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life and a 401(k) plan, in addition to other outstanding benefits such as continuing education reimbursement and Paid Time Off. Sign-on bonus/relocation assistance offered!!! Generous Benefits Package-For more information, Lwelch@usph.com