Located in sunny Tri-Cities, WA, Kadlec Regional Medical Center is a progressive 270-bed, nationally recognized, regional medical center. Kadlec is the premiere choice for customer service excellence, providing healthcare to the region by combining cutting-edge technology and equipment with evidence-based, patient focused care. A matter of fact, Kadlec Regional Medical Center is one of only thirteen hospitals worldwide, and the first in Washington state, to achieve Planetree Designated status!
Kadlec Regional Medical Center is currently recruiting for our next Physical Therapist (Full time and per diem positions available)!
Purpose of Position: Under the general direction of the departmental leadership director, plans and administers physical therapy treatments according to the principles and practices of physical therapy, and as indicated by physician (when referral source involved), and performs related duties as assigned.
Some of the great features of our Therapy Services Department include:
- A dedicated team of PTs, OTs, SPs, RTs, as well as Music and Recreational
- Strong mentorship program for new grads supported by experienced Physical
- An emphasis on the need for early rehab beginning in acute care.
- A multi-disciplinary Lymphedema program: Currently operating at capacity and will be
- Utilization of the latest technology (Bioness, off-weighting systems, etc).
- A specialized vestibular program: This program is provided with highly trained
Therapists using state of the art equipment.
- 20 bed inpatient rehab to support the growth of the medical center and the region. We
have even added an actual car to practice car transfers in the gym area.
- Satellite office at a local health club.
- Aquatic therapy.
- A strong, multi-disciplinary Pediatrics program.
- May 2014 opening of Kadlec Healthplex where 15 Kadlec services will come together
under one roof including: Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation, wound care,
Massage, Occupational, Speech, & Physical Therapy services.
- Medical, vision, prescription, and dental insurance
- Employer-doubled matching 403-B
- Generous paid time off
- Continuing education budget
- Tuition assistance program
- And more!
For more information and to apply online, please visit www.kadlec.org