Our well established Winston-Salem area company is seeking a highly motivated, experienced component level industrial electronics repair technician to join our team. We are a fast paced organization seeking industry leadership and exceptional customer service while maintaining our socially responsible core values and business ethics.
AA Degree in Electronics, or equivalent education and experience.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- At least 5 years of experience in component level repair of a variety of industrial drives, systems, sub-assemblies, PCB’s and PLC’s.
- Effective use of a variety of test equipment including but not limited to: Oscilloscopes, Digital multi-meters, Power supplies, Programmers and test fixtures.
- Able to perform quality soldering and solder removal of both thru-hole and surface mount components.
- Able to repair equipment without the benefit of electrical drawings or schematics.
- Able to travel to customer locations.
- Experience working with common hand tools.
- Familiar with common computer applications.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -