Do you love PPC? Do you love watching campaigns grow, adapting them to create the best results a client can get? If so you may be a good fit for the spot we have open at ddm!
ddm marketing & communications is looking for an energized PPC professional with hands on experience in Adwords and adCenter. ddm is a mid-sized marketing & communications firm based in Grand Rapids full of people who love what they do and want their clients and teams to succeed.
This is a full-time on-site salaried position with full benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor campaigns on search networks such as Google and Bing as well as retargeting and display ads in various ad networks for a variety of industries and clients
- Be a big part of the creation of new paid search marketing campaigns
- Monitor existing campaigns on search & display networks as well as social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Daily monitoring of ppc account activity (budget caps, impression share, quality score) to provide insight on creative copy improvements and optimize click-through and conversion rates
- Generate monthly reporting to educate the client on the progress of the campaign as it relates to their overall website initiatives and identify growth/optimization opportunities to expand the client relationship or campaign
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and make suggestions for keyword driven content on SEO projects
- Provide ongoing support of SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis and optimization
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years experience in PPC
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new industries and new business models quickly to apply the most effective internet marketing initiatives to achieve client goals
- Attention to detail with the ability to efficiently multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to work independently or on teams to meet client goals
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems
- Proficient in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business markets
- Analytically minded with experience in website analysis programs such as Google Analytics
- AdWords certification a plus