The Sherwin-Williams Company has become one of the world’s leading companies engaged in the manufacture, distribution, and sale of paint and coatings to professional, industrial, commercial and retail customers.
We are currently looking to fill a full-time Pre-Batch Operator position at our Bensalem, PA facility. The successful candidate must be able to perform the following duties:
· Pre-batch blends and stage products for blended orders
· Make blends of paint as directed
· Assist in preparation of customer orders, including filling and labeling batches
· Clean and repair store equipment
· Operate all material handling, tinting, mixing and testing equipment in a safe manner
· Provide input regarding inventory levels in the warehouse/stockroom
· Identify potential obsolete/damaged material
· Assist in the daily clean up of lab, product service room and equipment
We offer a competitive salary, vacation pay, growth opportunities, company-paid pension, company-paid training, and employee discounts.
Required to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently and up to 100 lbs. on occasion. May assist with handling drums of material excess of 100 lbs.
Required to tint paint, therefore, must have good color perception.
Must be able to tolerate non-toxic paint odors and be able to wear a respirator as required.
Must be able to drive a car or van and operate a hand truck and/or material handling equipment.