Blount Fine Foods is a family owned company that has been processing food since 1946. It is the largest manufacturer of lobster bisque in America and produces more than 350 proprietary soup recipes, including 75 varieties of clam chowder alone. Its product lines include fresh and frozen gourmet soups for food-service and retail as well as premium dips and gourmet salads, such as lobster salad and chicken salad. Blount’s gourmet soups and specialty foods are made with the finest and freshest ingredients, handcrafted by a dedicated team through unparalleled customer collaboration.
Responsible for leading a department in the efficient and accurate processing of products
- Responsible for guiding, training, and leading the team to ensure the accurate and efficient packaging of manufacturing products.
- Responsible for the continuous and efficient operation of all departmental processing equipment.
- Verify internal GMP guidelines are followed as well as the integrity of all products throughout the production process.
- Ability to learn, modify and make adjustments to departmental equipment.
- Ability to lead, be a teacher, and create a positive work environment.
Candidate will be detailed oriented with above average organizational skills.
Must be self-motivated, confident, and energetic and possess the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment. Must be able to develop their staff as well as the process and understand the effects of downtime and poor efficiencies. Able to manage a limited inventory.
Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally 50 pounds. MUST have manufacturing AND leadership experience.
Indeed - 15 months ago
The Blount family has been in the food business since 1880. Our product Line includes refrigerated and frozen gourmet soups, sauces, side...