The Private Client Manager is responsible for prospecting and developing relationships. This position will identify opportunities to benefit clients by leveraging relationships across all areas of the Bank.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure proposed products and services maximize the clients’ needs, goals and objectives
- Develop new relationships through prospecting and building community networks
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Requires 2 or more years of banking or management experience at a financial institution
- 4-year college degree is preferred
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Make independent decisions
- Ability to analyze and solve problems that frequently involve decisions based on a wide knowledge of many factors where application of advanced technical concepts is predominantly required
First Busey Corporation keeps itself busy taking care of nest eggs. It's the holding company for Busey Bank, which has more than 40 branches...