The Private Client Manager is responsible for prospecting and developing relationships. This position will identify opportunities to benefit clients by leveraging relationships across all areas of the Bank.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure proposed products and services maximize the clients’ needs, goals and objectives
- Develop new relationships through prospecting and building community networks
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Requires 2 or more years of banking or management experience at a financial institution
- 4-year college degree is preferred
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Make independent decisions
- Ability to analyze and solve problems that frequently involve decisions based on a wide knowledge of many factors where application of advanced technical concepts is predominantly required
Indeed - 13 months ago
First Busey Corporation keeps itself busy taking care of nest eggs. It's the holding company for Busey Bank, which has more than 40 branches...