Education and Experience:
- Required: Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or related field of study.
- 3 + years of experience in a related field
- Project management experience
- Experience with DOE
- Fundamental understand of statistics & other AIAG Core Tools (SPC, MSA, FMEA, APQP, etc.)
- Familiar with Six Sigma process
Essential Job Functions include, but not limited to, the following:
- Technical development of new manufacturing processes for metallic materials and knowledge transfer to sales and manufacturing groups:
- Create validation plan for new technology
- Determine initial capability for new processes
- Support development of product design guidelines, parametric CAD models and CAE guidelines
- Facilitate design and safety reviews for new capital equipment
- Educate sales and engineering teams on new process capabilities, limitations and design restrictions
- Support manufacturing team through launch process of new technologies and optimization of manufacturing process
- Develop expertise and industry knowledge in relevant processes and communicate to the organization as necessary.
- Determine manufacturing feasibility for new products
- Develop initial Value Stream Maps, DFMEA, and PFMEA for new manufacturing technologies
- Provide input and support for tool designs and development.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Additional duties as assigned b the supervisor, not otherwise specified in this position description.
Shape Corp. aims to improve the quality of life for its customers, associates, stockholders and communities. This purpose is fulfilled...