Job Summary: Responsible for the set-up function of the processing of mortgage loans and performing necessary functions to completely process the loan.
This is a great entry-level position in a small, fast-paced, professional company for someone who'd like to explore their possible interest in a career in the financial services industry. Schedule and number of hours are flexible. 1-2 years of clerical/administrative experience desired but not required. This position may also be based in our Houston office.
- Perform the set-up function of processing, which includes but is not limited to ordering: appraisals, flood certificate, title commitment, verbal verification of employment, MERS, survey
- Send introduction emails
- Perform E folder management
- Follow up on above set-up functions throughout the loan process
- Perform set-up, processing, and closing functions as requested by other processors and the Processing Manager
- Professional, polished, and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Organized, with good time and task management ability
- Proactive self-starter; highly responsible and accountable
- Customer-centric attitude
- Detail oriented, accurate, and thorough
- Flexible and able to effectively multitask and juggle priorities
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Interested applicants please respond with cover letter and resume.