Bilfinger Water Technologies, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bilfinger SE, is an international provider of fluid treatment and filtration equipment for the municipal and industrial process markets. We currently have an opening for a Product Development Intern in our New Brighton, Minnesota facility.
- Work with manufacturing personnel to record best practices. Complete summary reports and present to the team.
- Assist in creating template CAD drawings and other documentation of new products.
- Complete structural and fluid computer modeling as directed.
- Prepare summary design documents.
- Current enrollment in an Engineering degree program
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Basic PC skills (Excel, Word, Access, MSProject, etc.)
CONSIDERATION FOR THESE ADDITIONAL SKILLS:
- Engineering PC skills (Autocad/Inventor, MathCAD)
- Completion of FEA/CFD classes a plus
- Physical testing experience (fluid and structural) and results analysis experience a plus
To be considered, please click "Apply" to submit your resume.
Indeed - 13 months ago